Ahuja N, Cheemala A, Natua S, Pant D, Cherian A, Pandkar M, Yadav P, Narayanan S.S. V, Mishra J, Samaiya A,
Hypoxia-induced TGFb-RBFOX2-ESRP1 axis regulates human MENA alternative splicing and promotes EMT in breast cancer. NAR Cancer , 2020. see link
Gupta A, Yadav S, Archana PT, Mishra J, Samaiya A, Panday RK,
HNRNP2B1-MST1R-AKT axis contributes to the EMT in head and neck cancer. Nature Laboratory Investigation , 2020. see link
Adusumalli SR, Rawale DG, Thakur K, Purushottam L, Reddy NC, Kalra N,
Shukla S, Rai V.
Chemoselective and Site‐Selective Lysine‐Directed Lysine Modification Enables Single‐Site Labeling of Native Proteins. Angewandte Chemie IE , 2020, 59, 10332-36 . see link
Pant D, Narayanan SP, Vijay N*,
Hypoxia-induced changes in intragenic DNA methylation correlate with alternative splicing in breast cancer. J of BioSci , 2020, 45(3). see link
Yadav S, Bhagat SD, Gupta A, Samaiya A, Srivastava A,
Dietary-phytochemical mediated reversion of cancer-specific splicing inhibits Warburg effect in head and neck cancer. BMC Cancer , 2019, 19, pp 1031-. see link
Adusumalli SR, Rawale DG, Singh U, Tripathi P, Paul R, Kalra N, Mishra RK, Shukla S,
Shukla S, Rai V*.
Single-Site Labeling of Native Proteins Enabled by a Chemoselective and Site-Selective Chemical Technology. J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 2018, 140 (44), pp 15114- 15123. see link
Gupta A, Athira A, Panday RK, Samaiya A,
PAK2-c-MYC-PKM2 axis plays an essential role in head and neck
oncogenesis via regulating Warburg effect. Cell Death & Disease 9;825 (2018) see link
Chilamari M, Kalra N, Shukla S, Rai V*. Single-site labeling of lysine in proteins through a metal-free
multicomponent approach. Chem. Commun., (2018), Advance Article; DOI:10.1039/C8CC03311K See link
Singh S, Narayanan SP, Biswas S, Gupta A, Ahuja A, Yadav S, Panday RK,
Samaiya A, Sharan SK, Shukla S*. Intragenic DNA methylation and BORIS
mediated cancer-specific splicing contributes to Warburg effect.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A
(2017) 114 (43): 11440-45.
- Narayanan SP, Singh S, Shukla S* . A saga of cancer epigenetics: linking epigenetics to alternative splicing. Biochemical J. (2017) 474(6): 885-896. see link
- Marina RJ, Sturgill D, Bailly MA, Thenoz M, Varma G, Prigge MF, Nanan KK, Shukla S , Haque N, Oberdoerffer S. TET-catalyzed oxidation of intragenic 5-methylcytosine regulates CTCF-dependent alternative splicing. EMBO J. (2016) 35(3):335-55 see link
- Narayanan SP, Singh S, Gupta A, Yadav S, Singh SR*, Shukla S* . Integrated genomic analyses identify KDM1A's role in cell proliferation via modulating E2F signaling activity and associate with poor clinical outcome in oral cancer. Cancer Letters (2015) 367: 162-172. see link
- Pranay A, Shukla S , Kannan S, Malgundkar SA, Govekar RB, Patil A, Kane SV, Chaturvedi P, D'Cruz AK, Zingde SM. Prognostic utility of autoantibodies to alpha-enolase and Hsp70 for cancer of the gingivobuccal complex using immunoproteomics. Proteomics Clinical Applications (2013) 7(5-6): 392-402. see link
- Shukla S , Oberdoerffer S. Co-transcriptional regulation of alternative pre-mRNA splicing. BBA-Gene Regulatory Mechanism (2012) 1819 (7): 673-683. see link
- Shukla S , Kavak E, Gregory M, Imashimizu M, Shutinoski B, Kashlev M, Oberdoerffer P, Sandberg R, Oberdoerffer S. CTCF-promoted RNA polymerase II pausing links DNA methylation to splicing. Nature (2011) 479: 74-79. see link
Shukla S , Pranay A, D'Cruz AK, Chaturvedi P, Kane SV, Zingde SM.
Immunoproteomics reveals that cancer of the tongue and the gingivo
buccal complex exhibit differential autoantibody response. Cancer Biomarkers (2009) 5(3): 127-35. see link
Shukla S , Govekar RB, Sirdeshmukh R, Sundaram CS, D'Cruz A, Pathak KA, Kane SV, Zingde SM. Tumor antigens eliciting autoantibody response in cancer of gingivo-buccal complex.
Proteomics Clinical Applications (2007) 1(12): 1592-1604. see link
- This article was highlighted in Cell Research - Kornblihtt A. "CTCF: from insulators to alternative splicing regulation", Cell Research advance online publication 7 February 2012; doi:10.1038/cr.2012.22 see link
- This article was also highlighted in CCR Connections Vol 6 (1), 2012 "CTCF, a Novel Regulator of Alternative Splicing" see link
- Received F1000 article factor (FFa) -17 (exceptional rating) from Faculty of 1000 based on following 4 evaluations. see link
Shukla*, Sirdeshmukh, Sundaram D'Cruz, Pathak, Kane [Inventors] Autoantibodies for protein antigens as markers for cancer of the ginigivo-buccal complex:
US Patent granted: US 8492100 B2
European Patent granted: EP2126578 (Published: Feb 12, 2009)
CSIR: Ref No: 0187NF 2006/1N, filed on Feb 14, 2007; 290DEL 2007