Last Updated :31/12/2017 @ AB Research Group | Designed by Avishek Roy
Thesis & Poster
1. "Highly Stereoselective Syntheses of Proline Derived Vicinal Amino Alcohols via Grignard Addition onto N-Tosylprolinal" Saikat Chaudhuri, Amarchand Parida, Santanu Ghosh, and Alakesh Bisai* Synlett 2016, 27, 215-220. (DOI: 10.1055/s-0035-1560802) which is qualified for the best paper award competition by editor!
2. "Oxidative Dimerization of 2-Oxindoles Promoted by KOtBu-I2: Total Synthesis of (±)-Folicanthine" Santanu Ghosh, Saikat Chaudhuri, and Alakesh Bisai* Org. Lett. 2015, 17, 1373-1376. ( DOI: 10.1021/acs.orglett.5b00032), which is a most downloaded article!
3. "Concise Total Syntheses of (±)-mesembrane and (±)-crinane" Mrinal Kanti Das, Subhadip De, Shubhashish, and Alakesh Bisai* Org. Biomol. Chem. 2015, 13, 3585-3588. (DOI: 10.1039/C5OB00183H), which is a most downloaded article!
4. "Enantioselective Construction of Vicinal All-Carbon Quaternary Centers via Catalytic Double Asymmetric Decarboxylative Allylation" Santanu Ghosh, Subhajit Bhunia, Badrinath N. Kakde, Subhadip De, and Alakesh Bisai* Chem. Commun.2014, 50, 2434-2437 (DOI: 10.1039/C3CC49064E), which is a most downloaded article!
5. ''Intramolecular Dehydrogenative Coupling of sp2 C-H and sp3 C-H Bonds: An Expeditious Route to 2-Oxindoles'' Santanu Ghosh, Subhadip De, Badrinath N. Kakde, Subhajit Bhunia, Amit Adhikary, and Alakesh Bisai* Org. Lett. 2012, 14, 5864-5867. (DOI: 10.1021/ol302767w). Highlighted as one of the 5 Most-Read Article in December 2012; ChemInform Volume 44, Issue 17, Date: April 23, 2013.
6. ''Lewis-Acid Catalyzed Friedel-Crafts Alkylations of 3-Hydroxy-2-oxindoles: An Efficient Approach to the Core Structure of Azonazine'' Santanu Ghosh, Lakshmana K. Kinthada, Subhajit Bhunia, and Alakesh Bisai* Chem. Commun. 2012, 10132-10134. (DOI: 10.1039/C2CC35283D). Highlighted in ChemInform Volume 44, Issue 14, Date: April 2, 2013.
1. Nov. 06, 2015: The AB group congratulates to Santanu for Eli Lilly Outstanding Thesis Award for 2015.
2. Dec. 16, 2016: Congratulations to Nivesh for receiving best poster prize at 'International Conference in Organic Synthesis 21' organized by IIT Bombay, (11th - 16th December, 2016)!