37. Bahadur Sk, Samarth Sharma, Anto James, Subhankar Kundu and Abhijit Patra,* N-rich electron acceptors: triplet harvesting in multichromophoric pyridoquinoxaline and pyridopyrazine-based organic emitters, J. Mater. Chem. C 2020, DOI:10.1039/D0TC02520H (Just accepted).
2. Abhijit Patra, Bahadur Sk, Madhurima Sarkar and Subhankar Kundu, Dibenzopyridoquinoxaline based Multichromophoric Compounds with Photoredox and Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence Characteristics, November 2019, IN.
35. Subhankar Kundu, Bahadur Sk, Pragyan Pallavi, Arkaprabha Giri and Abhijit Patra,* Molecular engineering approaches towards all-organic white light emitting materials, Chem. Eur. J. (Review) 2019, 26, 5557-5582, DOI:10.1002/chem.201904626.
34. Virendra Kumar,* Subhankar Kundu, Bahadur Sk and Abhijit Patra, Naked-eye colorimetric sensor for methanol and ‘turn-on’ fluorescence detection of Al3+, New J. Chem. 2019, 43, 18582-18589, DOI:10.1039/C9NJ04688G.
33. Arkaprabha Giri, Md Waseem Hussain, Bahadur Sk and Abhijit Patra,* ‘Connecting the dots’: knitting C-phenylresorcinarenes with aromatic linkers for task-specific porous organic polymers, Chem. Mater. 2019, 31(20), 8440-8450, DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.9b02563.
1. Patra A., Chande A. , Hussain W. and Bhardwaj V., Nanoporous organic frameworks for efficient CO2 fixation, antibacterial and antiviral applications, March 2019, IN.
31. Pragyan Pallavi, Virendra Kumar, Md Waseem Hussain and Abhijit Patra,* Excited-state intramolecular proton transfer-based multifunctional solid-state emitter: a fluorescent platform with ‘write-erase-write’ function, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10(51), 44696-44705, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.8b14215.
30. Virendra Kumar, Bahadur Sk, Subhankar Kundu and Abhijit Patra,* Dynamic and static excimer: a versatile platform for single component white light emission and chelation-enhanced fluorescence, J. Mater. Chem. C 2018, 6, 12086-12094, DOI:10.1039/C8TC03035A.
29. Sujoy Bandyopadhyay, Subhankar Kundu, Arkaprabha Giri and Abhijit Patra,* A smart photosensitizer based on a red emitting solution processable porous polymer: generation of reactive oxygen species, Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 9123-9126, DOI:10.1039/C8CC04328K.
28. Sujoy Bandyopadhyay, Chanderpratap Singh, Priyajit Jash, Md Waseem Hussain, Amit Paul* and Abhijit Patra,* Redox-active pyrene-based pristine porous organic polymers for efficient energy storage with exceptional cyclic stability, Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 6796-6799, DOI:10.1039/C8CC02477D.
27. Bahadur Sk, Saurabh Khodia and Abhijit Patra,* T and V-shaped donor-acceptor-donor molecules involving pyridoquinoxaline: large Stokes shift, environment-sensitive tunable emission and temperature-induced fluorochromism, Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 1786-1789, DOI:10.1039/C7CC09261J.
26. Pragyan Pallavi, Bahadur Sk, Palak Ahir and Abhijit Patra,* Tuning the Förster Resonance Energy Transfer through Self-assembly Approach for Efficient White-light Emission in Aqueous Medium, Chem. Eur J. 2017, 24, 1151-1158, DOI:10.1002/chem.201704437.
25. Md. Waseem Hussain, Sujoy Bandyopadhay and Abhijit Patra,* Microporous organic polymers involving thiadiazolopyridine for high and selective uptake of greenhouse gases at low pressure, Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 10576-10579.
24. Bahadur Sk, Pilendra Thakre, Raghuvir Singh Tomar, and Abhijit Patra,* A pyridoindole based multifunctional bioprobe: pH-induced fluorescence switching and specific targeting of lipid droplets, Chem. Asian J. 2017, 18, 2501-2509.
23. Pragyan Pallavi, Sujoy Bandyopadhyay, Jesna Louis, Arundhati Deshmukh and Abhijit Patra,* Soluble conjugated porous organic polymer: efficient white light emission in solution, nanoparticles, gel and transparent thin film, Chem. Commun. 2017 , 53, 1257-1260.
22. Sujoy Bandyopadhyay, Amith G. Anil, Anto James and Abhijit Patra,* Multifunctional Porous Organic Polymers: Tuning of Porosity, CO2, and H2 Storage and Visible-Light-Driven Photocatalysis, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016 , 8, 27669-27678.
21. Arundhati Deshmukh, Sujoy Bandyopadhyay, Anto James and Abhijit Patra,* Trace level detection of nitroanilines by a solution processable fluorescent porous organic polymer, J. Mater. Chem. C 2016 , 6, 3775-3780.