Name: Dr. Ajit Bhand
Designation: Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor (July 2010-), Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, India.
- Postdoc Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA (August 2007-May 2010)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada (August 2002-July 2007)
[MTH 202, Complex Variables]
[ Teaching Blog]
- Ajit Bhand. Geodesic reduction via frame bundle geometry. Symmetry, Integrability & Geometry: Methods & Applications, Vol.13, No. 2 (2010).
- Ajit Bhand and Andrew D. Lewis. Rigid body mechanics in Galilean spacetimes. Journal of Mathematical Physics 46, 102902 (2005)